Do you have what it takes to be a Store Manager? If so, a brand-new Japanese stationery store is looking to hire a full-time Store Manager!
Located in the International Marketplace, the store is a one stop shop for anime goods, models, figures, and Japanese stationery. In this role, you will oversee daily operations, provide top-notch customer service, train and lead staff, and safeguard company assets.
Qualified candidates will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to handle all aspects of managing a store.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
LocationWaikiki, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$45,000 to $50,000 a year
- Build a team culture focused on outstanding customer service.
- Manage overall store operations (i.e. expenses, merchandising standards, safety and compliance).
- Achieve financial objectives by tracking daily sales and other key performance indicators.
- Develop corrective action plans to achieve targets not meeting expectations.
- Ensure product availability by maintaining awareness of inventory levels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong organization and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Ability to speak and understand Japanese preferred but not required.
- Ability to deliver results through motivation, inspiration, and accountability.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!