Local commercial real estate management company is looking for a dependable, hardworking, and upbeat property administrator. The property coordinator will be responsible to assist with a wide range of general to advanced operational duties for a portfolio of commercial properties on Oahu. This may include data entry, payment follow up, and generating annual or monthly reports.
We are looking for candidates who are detail oriented, highly communicative and function efficiently with multiple tasks. Prior experience in the real estate industry is a plus and a desire to learn a must!
Parking will be provided.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday (hours flexible)
Pay$17 to $25 an hour
- Assist the management staff with various fiscal management duties, including data entry for receivables and payables, delinquency follow-up, and assistance with monthly and annual reporting requirements.
- Plan, coordinate, and assist the senior management staff with facility and operational projects throughout the managed portfolio.
- Assist the management staff in managing service contracts and service orders to ensure work is scheduled, completed and invoices are received.
- Assist management staff in following up with tenants on violations and other tenant relation matters.
- Support management staff with responding to property management calls or inquiries.
- Assist in the review and tracking of vendor, tenant, and property insurance certificates.
- Maintain regular and daily communication with all members of the property management staff along with building engineering and janitorial staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry or similar fields desired.
- Experience in accounting/bookkeeping is a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Ability to learn property management/accounting software systems (i.e. Appfolio).
- Valid Hawaii driver's license.
- Strong fiscal and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation and attitude.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!