Do you have some prior admin experience and are looking for work with a convenient schedule? A reputable non-profit organization is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join their team on a 30-hour per week basis.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the effective operations of administrative services which includes answering phones, receiving mail, maintaining calendars, recording donations, and other related tasks.
HoursFull-time, 30 hours per week, open to a flex schedule
Pay$16 to $18 an hour
- Handle post office mail collection and distribution.
- Take outgoing mail to the post office.
- Perform receptionist duties, including handling incoming calls, directing visitors as appropriate, and other general reception tasks.
- Maintain administration calendar.
- Scan and file documents digitally.
- Manage hard copy documents filed on-site and in storage.
- Act as support for office equipment to include maintenance and troubleshooting of database software, printers, fax and copy machines, postage machine, etc.
- Provide office administrative support such as typing, maintaining office filing system, ordering of office supplies, setting up meetings and sending out reminders.
- Assist with recording and tracking donations.
- Assist President with Board of Directors related projects, to include scheduling meetings and generating minutes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent course work/training from an accredited college or university in accounting, business administration, or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience in administrative work.
- Excellent organizing and planning skills with attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Available to work 30 hours per week. Open to flex schedule. Office hours Monday - Friday, 8AM – 5PM, in addition to evenings and weekends as required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!