Great entry-level opportunity for those who wish to become a Certified Financial Planner! A local investment adviser firm is immediately looking to add a Client Support Associate to their team. You will be a key person in ensuring client meetings are prepared, documents are completed, and client records are kept up to date.
This role has the potential to grow into a financial advisor role. Additionally, this firm offers excellent benefits such as a 401(k) and Profit-Sharing plan, full medical coverage with Kaiser, paid time off, paid holidays and weekly company lunches. Apply today to be considered!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (flexible)
- Conduct meetings with clients and prospects.
- Open and close the office according to the established procedures.
- Retrieve the mail in the morning.
- Greet all incoming clients.
- Answer the phones and direct calls to the proper Advisor.
- Help maintain the shared Microsoft Outlook Calendar and follow the calendar protocols.
- Ensure all client and prospect meetings are properly prepared–print applications and agreements and mark where to sign.
- Prepare for 401(k) group meetings with participants and print out the materials.
- Process paperwork for client and prospect meetings such as applications and agreements
- Sit in on client meetings and take notes – in the office, virtual or on location.
- Timely file client documents and all other documents in the proper place.
- Enter new prospect and other contact information into the CRM (client relationship manager) software.
- Follow up on documents to ensure timely onboarding of new clients.
- Accurately order and pick up weekly lunches for the team.
- Purchase and transport office supplies such as copy paper, paper towels, coffee, tea, etc.
- Deposit checks received from clients electronically using the custodian’s website.
- Prepare mail merges for letters, greeting cards and other mass mailings using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Print out the materials and envelopes for mass mailings.
- Update the company website and/or social media as directed by Advisors.
- Empty shredders on a weekly basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must possess the highest ethical standards and adhere to the fiduciary duty of placing clients’ interests above their own.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, accurate typing and spelling, and careful attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- COVID-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!