A local IT solutions company is looking for an Office Manager to join their team and assist with ordering office supplies, maintaining inventory, assisting with client meetings, and running errands. The qualified candidate will have previous administrative/clerical experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
If you meet these qualifications, we want to hear from you today, apply to be immediately considered.
Upon hire you will receive amazing benefits including a parking stipend.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$50,000 to $60,000 a year, Depending on Experience
- Order office supplies and coordinate delivery logistics.
- Track, maintain, and restock inventory of office supplies.
- Schedule conference rooms and assist with meeting preparations.
- Assist with coordinating staff events.
- Run errands including lunch coordination and pick up.
- Routinely clean and monitor cleanliness of workspaces and common areas.
- Assist with the management of corporate housing.
- Assist with scheduling interviews.
- Work with facilities department to report repairs needed and track progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous administrative/clerical experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with changing priorities.
- Able to pass state/federal background check.
- COVID-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!