Our client is looking for a strong, motivated and hardworking individual to join their team as a Warehouse Associate. Responsibilities include facilitating the movement of product through client's and customer facilities, handling general warehouse tasks such as receiving, shipping, packing orders, material handling, inventory fulfillment, performing vending replenishment at customer sites, and making local deliveries.
This position may offer a flexible schedule after training and once performance goals are met.
The qualified candidate will have previous customer service or industry related work experience, previous experience receiving, shipping, sorting and managing inventory, and be 18+ years of age due to the nature of work.
Upon hire, you will receive a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance and long-term disability, in addition to paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and 401(k) with an employer contribution. Apply today to be immediately considered.
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$18 to $20 an hour
- Receive and ship inventory.
- Place and fulfill orders.
- Make local deliveries with a company vehicle.
- Handle vending replenishment tasks within customer facilities.
- Maintain accurate inventory through cycle counting.
- Manage inventory at warehouse and customer sites.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service or industry related work experience preferred.
- Previous experience receiving, shipping, sorting or managing inventory preferred.
- 18+ years of age, due to the nature of work.
- Must have a valid Hawaii driver's license.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, interpersonal) skills.
- Knowledgeable with computers and related software and programs.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to lift, slide, carry and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs, maximum weight up to 75lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and state/federal background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!