A local nonprofit is looking to hire a full-time Membership Supervisor to join their team and assist with solicitating new memberships and membership renewals, establishing and maintaining relationships with members, coordinate member-related events and meetings, maintaining the membership database, and generating membership reports.
This position reports to the CEO and the qualified candidate will have their bachelor's degree or a minimum three years of relevant work experience, possess excellent communication and customer service skills. This is a full-time position and parking is provided. Apply today for immediate consideration.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm | Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm (flexible)
Pay$70,000 to $75,000 a year, Depending on Experience
- Solicit new memberships and membership renewals via extensive outreach, including calls, e-mails, and in-person meetings.
- Establish and maintain relationships with members and non-members via extensive outreach, including calls, e-mails, and in-person meetings.
- Assist with forecasting and contracting process.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and be prepared for weekly 1-on-1 meetings with CEO.
- Respond to membership inquiries in a timely manner.
- Work close with leadership to provide leads and vice versa.
- Review, follow-up and approve membership applications.
- Coordinate and attend member-related events and meetings.
- Assist with content for members’ e-publication.
- Maintain membership database.
- Work with accounting on annual dues, resignations, and category changes.
- Coordinate and participate in membership committee meetings.
- Produce membership reports as needed.
- Generate annual membership budget.
- Work on special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to type 55+ wpm.
- Track record of hitting (preferably exceeding) assigned goals.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Team oriented and committed to working in a positive, flexible, and collaborative manner.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals from all organizational levels.
- Ability to travel domestic and international.
- Ability to work weekends and/or long hours, when necessary.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!