A local telecommunication company is looking for a motivated individual to join their team as an Enrollment Coordinator and help manage events registrations including reviewing incoming registrations, responding to inquiries and requests, and following up with registrants, and also work on special projects.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree or 3 years of relevant work experience and can type 55+ words per minute. If you meet these qualifications, we want to hear from you. Apply today for immediate consideration.
HoursFull-time, Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm | Friday, 8:00am-2:00pm (flexible)
Pay$40,000 to $45,000 a year
- Manage events registrations, includes reviewing incoming registrations, responding to inquiries and requests, and following up with registrants.
- Generate invitation letters and invoices.
- Process substitutions and cancellations.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and make outbound calls.
- Review, update and maintain database.
- Work expo booth at the annual conference and provide registration-related assistance.
- Coordinate and assist with special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to type 55+ words per minute.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, interpersonal) and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and phone etiquette skills.
- Be team oriented and committed to working in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Ability to work effectively and tactfully with diverse individuals from all business levels.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and projects, and ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work weekends and/or long hours, when necessary.
- Motivated, dependable, hardworking, trustworthy.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!