We have multiple openings for full-time Meter Readers in Kona! Duties include driving throughout Kona and utilizing hand-held electronic devices to read electric meters. Qualified candidates will have previous driver experience, experience working outdoors, and are able to spend their day walking and climbing a variety of terrains. In addition, candidates must be able to work independently and have the flexibility to work 1 to 2 Saturdays a month.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-4:30pm, and 1-2 Saturdays per month
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$23 an hour
- Read electrical meters throughout Kona.
- Walk and climb a variety of terrains.
- Utilize a four-wheel-drive vehicle.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working outdoors.
- Previous driver experience.
- Valid Hawaii driver's license with clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to operate a four-wheel-drive vehicle.
- Good communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) and customer service skills.
- Physically able to spend much of the day walking and climbing a variety of terrains.
- Comfortable coming into contact with dogs and other animals while on the job.
- Familiar with handheld devices and similar technology.
- Familiar with Kona (North and South district) preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work 1 to 2 Saturdays a month.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and state/federal background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!