A local organization in the real estate industry is seeking a Technical Director to manage the operation of the company's online platform, related products and support services, and oversee managers and staff. This includes negotiating pricing and service level agreements with vendors; managing vendor contracts; end user product training; application support; developing and implementing policies and procedures; planning and implementing workload to ensure efficiency in delivery of product support services and quality control of data/services being delivered.
The Technical Director is also responsible for managing the budget; analyzing controllable expenditures; producing strategic plan tactics; and consulting with, advising, and coordinating between groups and other departments as necessary for the proper integration and correlation of functions and activities.
Pay$95,000 to $98,000 a year
- Ensure effective delivery of service, technical support, and system training for end users to ensure members have the tools and knowledge to succeed.
- Oversee the department managers and staff to ensure optimal personnel performance.
- Review staffing requirements periodically incl. performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and update position descriptions as department needs change.
- Develop and implement the operating budget for the company's online platform, related products and support services.
- Coordinate and work with vendors, managing and resolving application software issues. Enforce standards for controlling data integrity, documentation and files.
- Oversee database conversions, modifications, and enhancements of platform system and related products. Manage post implementation support, contract compliance and product life cycle.
- Oversee administration and enforcement of the Rules and Regulations. Ensure compliance with mandated policies and work with task force to develop local policies. Coordinate implementation and communication of new policies to members.
- Oversee training and implementation of new services for members and staff.
- Keep CEO and Board of Directors informed on trends, legal issues, and emerging technology and products.
- Serve as staff liaison on committees and support the Board of Directors of at the direction of the CEO.
- Provide content for company communications.
- Prepare and provide staff support at company events.
- Perform other duties as directed by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related experience.
- Minimum 5+ years in a leadership position supervising multiple managers and employees.
- Experience in system specifications and data conversions, online applications, and mobile applications.
- Experience in contract negotiations as well as budget and project planning.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Proven communication and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of real estate industry and/or title and escrow desirable.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!