Part-time Admin Assistant
A local non-profit that serves the community is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for their Honolulu team. This position works closely with the Director of Operations and will assist with general administrative duties.
This role is part-time, but sick leave and year-end holiday benefits are still available. The preferred schedule is Monday to Thursday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm with a total of 19 hours a week. There is flexibility with start/end times variation, however, to maximize training retention the client would prefer a more consistent schedule to start.
Qualified candidates will place a priority on coordinated work efforts to complete tasks both collaboratively and independently.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a long-term career. Call us or apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursPart-time, 19 hours a week, Monday to Thursday between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay$28 to $30 an hour
- Schedule meetings.
- Send correspondence.
- Process and track reports and proposals.
- Proofread and edit documents.
- Research grant information.
- Handle administrative tasks such as receiving mail, processing mail/packages, filing, data entry, answering phones, etc.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), as well as conferencing systems (Zoom, Teams) is required.
- Previous experience with FileMaker Pro and/or Access preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess high level of integrity and discretion when working with confidential and sensitive data.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!