Seeking a medical receptionist for a practice that specializes in dental surgery! This role will be responsible for answering a four-line phone system with 10 extensions. So candidates must have professional and pleasant presentation over the phone and in-person.
Your workload varies on a daily basis and can quickly change from moderate to busy so you also must be capable of changing gears effectively, handling multiple tasks, and providing quality customer service to patients.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone lines.
- Enter insurance data into computer.
- Enter new patient information.
- Prepare schedules and pull charts.
- Provide customer service to patients.
- Collect payments.
- Experience working as a (medical) receptionist or in the hospitality/customer service industry preferred.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and administrative skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!