The Graphic Designer will provide day-to-day graphic design support to the main office of a local Native Hawaiian non-profit organization.
If you have previous design experience and are able to work independently with minimal supervision, you might be exactly who we're looking for. Parking will be provided!
HoursPart-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm or 8:30am-12:30pm
Pay$20 to $22 an hour
- Create and design materials including the organization's annual report, weekly bulletins, flyers, study programs, etc.
- Assist with drafting letters and emails, fundraising media information, and outreach.
- Design special materials as needed for community events including weddings, baptisms, and more.
- Check emails and forward to appropriate staff.
- Help with other projects as needed.
- Previous graphic design experience required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Publisher and Canva.
- Familiarity with office equipment (multi-line phone, computers, printers, fax machine).
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- Familiarity with the Hawaiian language is preferred.
- COVID-19 vaccination required by client for this position. This is not an ALTRES Staffing requirement.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!