Seeking individuals who are interested in the banking industry who are energetic, professional and possess a positive attitude. As a Customer Service Rep, you will be responsible for assisting members with account openings, deposits, withdrawals, and providing other banking services as requested. You’ll provide service for a variety of transactions, which include in-person, telephone, and electronic assistance.
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, 401(k), vacation, paid days off, life insurance, nearby parking options, etc. Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Thursday 7:45am-4:30pm, Friday 7:45am-5:00pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$15 to $17 an hour
- Process a variety of banking transactions within established guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrate quality customer service when dealing with customers both in the branch and over the phone.
- Follow safety procedures for all cash on hand.
- Actively identify customer financial needs to cross-sell appropriate bank products and services.
- Address customer issues/questions/concerns and as needed refer to the appropriate internal resources for resolution.
- Work with the customer and other branch members to understand each customer’s normal account activity to identify fraudulent activity to prevent losses.
- Develop new customer relationships and open new accounts for customers.
- Maintain customer information on all branch accounts ensuring that account information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly branch operations and compliance reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 1 year cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of PCs and basic math.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment credit check and background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!