Honolulu transportation company that's been in business for over 20 years is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team ASAP!
This role works directly with the corporate insurance and risk management department and responsibilities include ensuring that all insurance and risk management related claims and documents are completed on time, routed appropriately, and filed away safely.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assist with communications and correspondence on behalf of insurance and risk management.
- Receive incoming communication, review contents, determine importance, and summarize and/or distribute contents to appropriate staff.
- Organize, file and maintain records, including insurance policies, endorsements, correspondence, reports, etc.
- Make monthly bank deposits and postal mailings.
- Maintain records on company fleet including insurance records, driver traffic abstracts, registration documents, etc.
- Assist with preparation for meetings.
- Assist with reporting requirements and regulatory filings (DOL, DCD, TRIA, OSHA, etc.).
Insurance Claims Support:
- Receive new claims and assign Claim number, claim file, and new claim correspondence to the appropriate representative.
- Assist with claims coordination using claim/file management systems.
- Assist with claims processing and check printing.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.) and standard office equipment (ie. copiers, scanners, fax, etc.).
- Ability to quickly grasp basic knowledge and terminology of insurance, finance, accounting and risk management.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Valid Hawaii Driver's License.
- Associate’s degree in a related field (Risk Management, Insurance, Business Administration, etc.).
- Basic working knowledge and/or experience in Insurance or Finance.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!