Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a local church who will provide day-to-day support to the Bishop and Canon and handle duties such as tracking, managing, and reporting expenses; making inter-island travel arrangements; and managing schedules.
If you have previous experience as an Executive Assistant and are able to work in a fast-paced environment, you might be exactly who we're looking for!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, 40 hours/week
Pay$65,000 to $72,000 a year
- Manage the Bishop's schedule, phone calls, and correspondence.
- Communicate with individuals/groups on behalf of the Bishop.
- File paperwork.
- Track, maintain, and report the Bishop’s and Canon's expenses.
- Make inter-island travel arrangements for the Bishop and Canon.
- Manage the Canon's schedule.
- Maintain clergy files and individual’s progress in the ordination process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role that exercised discretion and confidentially.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook & Excel).
- Familiarity using Weebly, Constant Contact, JotForm, Formstack, and Adobe a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
- Ability to handle confidential tasks.
- Highly resourceful, organized, and attentive to detail; strong analytical skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to complete a pre-employment background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!