A local food distributor is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to join their team. As the Accounting Supervisor, you will oversee the accounting department and manage all day-to-day accounting duties.
Qualified candidates will have 5 to 7 years of prior experience in the accounting field.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay$65,000 to $75,000 a year
- Oversee all aspects of financial reporting and general ledger accounting.
- Coordinate month-end closing process.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and county laws, rules and regulations, including filing of periodic regulatory reports and update of applicable licenses.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and account analysis.
- Assist CFO in financial, budget, and board presentations.
- Coordinate annual CPA audit and tax return.
- Manage cash balances and forecast.
- Supervise, train, and develop staff members of the accounting department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 7 years of accounting experience preferably with five years in general ledger analysis and two to three years in a supervisory role. Experience in the distribution field a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and Hawaii tax laws.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of general ledger software, and Microsoft including Excel and Access.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!