A busy resort in the Keauhou area is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Banquet Manager. In this role you will be responsible for hiring, scheduling, and training all banquet staff, while also conducting monthly meetings and daily roll calls.
Qualified candidates will have previous food and beverage managerial experience, possess a valid liquor ID card, and be CPR certified.
Call us or apply today for immediate consideration!
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$80,000 to $100,000 a year
- Hire, schedule and train all banquet staff.
- Conduct roll call and monthly meetings.
- Monitor staff performance.
- Develop action plans for achievement of goals.
- Supervise the set-up of function rooms.
- Visually inspect function rooms and equipment prior to functions for cleanliness, proper inventory, and set up.
- Enter billing information into system.
- Process payroll for each event includes calculating number of hours worked and gratuity distribution.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Previous food and beverage managerial experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage preparations, services standards, and guest relations.
- Knowledgeable with applicable federal, state, and local health and safety regulations.
- Valid liquor ID card.
- CPR Certified.
- TB Clearance issued within the past 5 years.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!