Seeking a Finance Director for a local non-profit that's providing valuable community support! The Finance Director is responsible for overseeing and managing all financial functions within the organization. This position will coordinate with other members of the Management Team, and lead the accounting team, to meet the fiscal requirements of the organization. Parking will be provided.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay$70,000 to $80,000 a year
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Manage and oversee all monthly accounting processes including bookkeeping, payroll management, invoicing, and financial tracking of restricted grants.
- Oversee the proper maintenance, retention, and disposal of all financial files.
- Hire, train, and supervise finance and accounting staff.
- Conduct quarterly and annual staff performance reviews.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely matter.
- Coordinate and lead annual audits, tax filings, and budgeting process.
- Update and implement necessary business policies and accounting practices.
- Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the Board of Directors and its Finance Committee.
- Ensure fiscal compliance with all local, state, and federal laws.
- Perform additional duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, or a related discipline. Master's in Finance or Business Administration or CPA a plus.
- At least 6 years of financial, business and/or operations management experience. Experience in the nonprofit sector a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Pre-employment requirements include background check, TB clearance within 2 years, Hep B vaccination and Covid-19 vaccination.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!