Great opportunity to join the team of a local organization in the real estate industry! If you have some prior troubleshooting and customer service experience, this might be exactly what you've been looking for.
This role will provide client care and technical support to ensure members utilize tools and products to their benefit. There are two openings that need to get filled ASAP, so don't hesitate and apply today!
Pay$45,000 to $50,000 a year
- Provide timely, effective service and support regarding application software, technical and product calls.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries and requests technical assistance for company's system and related products. To include, but not limited to solution of technical problems, answer “how to” questions; troubleshoot and resolve customer PC software/hardware problems, network issues, modem connections. Research customer complaints for timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Research and revise requested database changes in accordance with the company's rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with co-workers to troubleshoot system issues or malfunctions.
- Contribute to the process and procedure for new product and service enhancements to benefit members.
- Gather specifications and feedback from members relating to the company's system functionality.
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Work individually and within teams to develop, document and promote new products and services, or enhancements to existing products and services with testing and validation prior to delivery.
- Perform other tasks as needed by the department or other departments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in troubleshooting computer hardware and software programs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service with effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in the use of desktop computers, Microsoft Office programs, and web browsers.
- Knowledge of Web-based products and services, and experience with web content maintenance desirable
- Real estate knowledge desired but not required.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills.
- Exercises good judgment and discretion.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!