A reputable CPA office is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a career opportunity as an Admin to assist the Tax Department and handle general office matters. You will assist with data entry and file maintenance, preparing documents, preparing mail, and other related duties.
The ideal candidate will have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and a willingness to learn. Japanese speaking skills are a plus but not required.
If you're looking for an opportunity to start a career, apply today!
Pay$36,000 to $42,000 a year
- Process tax returns both on paper and electronically.
- Prepare and drop off mail and FedEx/UPS packages.
- Receive and distribute mail to staff.
- Scan and save documents to the cloud server.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to edit and combine PDF documents.
- Maintain various tracking schedules and update processing status.
- Prepare invoices and handle accounts receivables.
- Maintain and replenish supplies.
- Assist with other general administrative duties as needed.
- Bi-lingual Japanese preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in CPA firms and taxes a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative skills with strong eye for detail and organization.
- Stong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently.
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license and a car to drive to work, if needed.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!