Are you looking for a long-term position with a growing company? This is the perfect position for you to grow your customer service and admin skills while working with a locally owned towing business. As a Dispatcher, you will be supporting drivers in tow, roadside assistance, emergency response, and breakdown services.
Call us today to schedule an interview ASAP, (808)877-5555!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 6:45am-3:45pm
Pay$20 an hour
- Handle incoming phone calls on a multi-line phone system.
- Evaluate customer situation/needs and communicate with drivers.
- Coordinate and dispatch multiple drivers to specific locations throughout the island.
- Maintain customer contact on the tow/job status.
- Estimate costs of towing and roadside services for customers.
- Place follow-up calls to previous customers for satisfaction purposes.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Previous emergency call center or dispatch experience preferred (willing to train suitable candidates).
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Desire to assist others and problem solve.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Valid Hawai'i Driver's License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel) and Google Docs.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!