A well-established local union is looking to add to their office team. They are looking for a dedicated, hard-working Receptionist to join their team. This is a stable full-time position with great benefits such as a generous paid leave policy (holiday, sick, vacation), life insurance, medical benefits (incl. dental and vision).
This position requires a lot of up-front training and we would like to invest that time in serious candidates that understand the importance of being on time who have demonstrated work stability. Since the Receptionist is the first point of contact, the employee needs to be on time daily at 7:30am sharp. Parking will be provided!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay$20 to $23 an hour
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Provide customer service to members.
- Sell and invoice merchandise.
- Send, receive, and distribute mailings.
- Assist office staff with projects and various tasks.
- Prior admin/receptionist experience.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of common office equipment.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Customer service oriented.
- Highly detail oriented.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!