Service and Tire Technician
Do you have a passion for cars and are looking to further your career in the automotive industry? If so, you'd be a perfect candidate for our Service and Tire Technician position in the Kailua-Kona area!
The Service and Tire Technician will be responsible for everything from oil changes to mounting and dismounting tires.
Interested? Apply now or call us at (808) 329-1341.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
LocationKailua-Kona, Big Island
Pay$21 to $30 an hour
- Mount and dismount tires.
- Perform tire repair.
- Replace and rebuild valve stems.
- Balance and rotate tires.
- Maintain vehicles and equipment.
- Handle car servicing and oil changes.
- Load and unload shipments.
- Pull tire orders.
- Respond to emergency calls to make repairs or replace damaged tires.
- Raise vehicles on hydraulic jacks, unbolting wheels and using air impact wrenches.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have at least six months of automotive experience.
- Valid driver's license required and must be insurable
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift 50lbs+
- Must be able to bend, sit and lift repetitiously
- Must have experience in the automotive industry or experience working on vehicles and/or tractors
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!