Back to Search Results
Executive Assistant (208920-04)
A local healthcare organization in the Downtown Honolulu area is in need of an experienced Executive Assistant to help cover while their person is on maternity leave. This position will start in April and go until mid-August.
Downtown parking will be provided.
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$20 to $30 an hour, pay dependent on experience
- Support the President and CEO with daily activities/meetings/calendar.
- Correspond with other various executives and their assistants as well as government and business leaders.
- Coordinate and attend meetings as needed.
- Prepare, edit and proofread memos, letters and documents.
- Handle mail, phones and emails.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working at executive level is preferred, but will consider someone with strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Able to multitask while maintaining a high level of detail and organization.
- Comfortable dealing with confidential information.
- Able to commit to the full duration of the assignment.
- Covid-19 vaccination required by client for this position.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!