Customer Service Call Center#HILO_INDEED
A local utility company is seeking an experienced customer service professional to join their team to help answer incoming phone calls, assist customers with billing inquiries, payments, and other customer service inquiries, processing customer service forms and reports, and maintaining accurate customer records.
If you have at least three years of administrative experience, type a minimum of 55 words per minute, and possess a high level of customer service skills, contact us today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Saturday, 7:30am-6:00pm schedule can vary
LocationHilo, Big Island
Pay$20 to $22 an hour
- Answer phones, transfer calls, take/relay messages.
- Assist with billing inquires, payments, deposits, and other customer service matters.
- Work with customer information system ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Update database with customer information as needed.
- Process customer service forms and reports.
- Maintain accurate customer records and files.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience and/or data entry experience.
- Ability to type a minimum of 55 words per minute.
- Possess high level of customer service skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) and organizational skills.
- Be able to comply with a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!