Graphic Design / Marketing (Hybrid)#TECH_INDEED
Our client is seeking an experienced graphic and marketing professional to join their team to assist with coordinating email campaigns, identifying marketing trends and strategies and editing content before publication.
Qualified candidates will have their bachelor's degree in marketing or 2+ years of related experience, previous experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign software, and be knowledgeable with basic HTML and SEO/SEM.
This position will join the team on a 6-month contract that is ongoing.
The training will be in person. After training, the schedule will be 3 days in office (Downtown), 2 days remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a very large reputable company. Apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday (3 days in office, 2 days remotely)
Pay$25 to $26 an hour
- Coordinate and execute all email campaigns.
- Manage and execute email campaigns calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, forecasts, and stakeholders.
- Identify trends and email marketing strategies.
- Design, edit and proofread content before publication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/creative marketing or 2+ years of related experience.
- Previous experience using Photoshop and InDesign required.
- Knowledge of basic HTML.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong project management and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!