Back to Search Results
Program Administrator (209114-04)
A well-known and established local company is looking for a qualified individual to assist their Drug and Alcohol Program for several months.
This is a full-time, temporary position and will start ASAP and go until September 2023, with the possibility of extension.
Apply today to be immediately considered.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
LocationAirport Area, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$25 an hour
- Coordinate/prepare required paperwork for new hire, post-accident and random/reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
- Receive, review/verify and upload test records/results into applicable drug and alcohol database/system.
- Ensure drug and alcohol recordkeeping and database/system are sufficient and accurately maintained.
- Collect, prepare, and present drug and alcohol testing data as needed/requested for internal audits and leadership review.
- Perform a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly audits and prepare reports for regular internal review.
- Prepare communication/awareness materials on topics related to Drug-Free Workplace that align with existing/proposed regulations, laws, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties and clerical/administrative tasks as assigned.
- Previous administrative experience working in an office environment.
- Proficient with computers/tablets and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills.
- Fast learner, problem solver, multitasker and highly detailed.
- Able to work independently as needed with minimum supervision.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!