Local financial institution is seeking a Credit Representative to join their team and assist members with delinquent loans and negative share accounts and help establish repayment schedules, while minimizing loan delinquency through regular contact and follow-up. Qualified candidates will have 1 to 2 years working experience in banks, loans, collections, and have strong sales/negotiating and customer service skills. Apply today to be immediately considered.
Pay$17 to $20 an hour
- Provide excellent member service (internally & externally).
- Maintain and document all member interactions during collection efforts.
- Perform accurate and timely follow-up on delinquent accounts.
- Correspond with members with delinquent accounts to establish mutually agreeable payment schedules.
- Maintain and upkeep accurate and complete documentation of all actions taken via verbal and written transactions.
- Follow-up on payments made with non-sufficient funds, insufficient payroll deductions and/or periodic payments.
- Update collections reports in a timely manner.
- Process and mail all delinquent loan reminder notices.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate documents for charged-off loans and loans in bankruptcy.
- Research loan payments to ensure member receives full and complete explanation of loan status.
- Research automatic payment changes that may affect the loan payment status.
- Maintain accurate collection records and files.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years' working experience in office/banks/loans/collections.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong sales, negotiating, customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal collection regulations.
- Quick learner, motivated, dependable, hardworking.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!