Operations Administrative Assistant (Hybrid)
Seeking an Admin Assistant to support the day-to-day operations of a small local contractor! The role will start as remote but will transition to in person once the company will move into their new office space in either Halawa or Mapunapuna. There is also a possibility for hybrid workdays based on business needs.
The client prefers someone full-time but is open to considering someone with a consistent part-time schedule of at least 20 hours/week.
If you have some prior admin experience and know your way around Microsoft Office, apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, flexible and open to part-time candidates
- Mapunapuna, Honolulu, Oahu
- Halawa, Oahu
- Answer and route phone calls.
- Take phone messages.
- Receive and sort mail.
- Organize office files.
- Forward emails to appropriate recipients.
- Collect, review, and submit required forms for employee badges.
- Draft reports in collaboration with team.
- Request certificate of insurance (COI) from insurance company.
- Review paperwork and collate lien releases.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, preferably Excel and Word.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!