Warehouse Supervisor (PM Shift)
Do you have previous supervisory experience? If so, this job may be for you! Our client is looking for someone to join their team as the Warehouse Supervisor. Duties in this role include overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse, ensuring safe operations and finding ways of improvement for both distribution and employee performance.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum 3 years of experience as a warehouse lead or supervisor.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Sunday to Thursday, 1:30pm-10:30pm
Pay$25 to $28 an hour
- Oversee the daily operations of the warehouse team (approx. 15 employees) in the fulfillment of customer orders.
- Ensure proper execution of all established quality, safety & sanitation practices of warehouse operations.
- Collaborate with the Shift Manager to contribute to the development of employee performance.
- Provide continuous feedback to Warehouse Associates to improve employee relations and retention.
- Perform audits, accident investigations, and make recommendations for distribution center improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3-5 years of related experience as warehouse lead or supervisor highly desired.
- Warehouse management systems, voice recognition, inventory control and/or labor management experience a plus.
- Comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 12 hours as needed.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!