Oahu's disaster relief experts are looking to add a Restoration Technician to their team. In this role, you will be handling duties such as demolition, remediation, cleaning, packing and moving.
Qualified candidates will need to have previous restoration and/or remediation experience and they are willing to help get you certified.
Apply now or meet our team in person. Walk-in applications are taken from 9am-2pm at our Aiea office (located in the Waimalu Shopping Plaza) and our Industrial office in Kaka'ako at 967 Kapiolani Blvd. There is plenty of free and easy parking right at our buildings!
Pay$22 an hour
- Provide restorative processes for water mitigation, mold remediation, and fire restoration.
- Maintain and clean equipment.
- Remove, set up, decontaminate and store all restoration equipment and tools.
- Responsible for general vehicle maintenance (sufficiently stocked, cleaned daily, and ready to handle emergencies at any given time).
- Provide safe removal of affected and/or contaminated materials and contents from job site.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site.
- Previous restoration and/or remediation experience required.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!