Warehouse Operations Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team as the Warehouse Operations Manager. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Warehouse Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operations including personnel needs. This position also ensures the security and the maintenance of the properties in and around the building.
This is an excellent opportunity for full-time work in Kapolei. Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
- Oversee the physical applications of the warehouse operations.
- Assess the workforce needs and move teammate(s) accordingly to meet customer needs, accomplish daily duties and perform necessary audits.
- Train, assess performance, and recommend disciplinary actions incl. termination of warehouse personnel.
- Approve leave requests and time worked in the payroll system.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Ensure the security and the maintenance of the properties in and around the building.
- Open and secure both the warehouse and building.
- Monitor building exterior/interior for potential problems and aid in the upkeep of the facility.
- Ensure all equipment being used in the facility is working properly.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive, industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous management/supervisory experience required.
- Familiarity with working on a PC.
- Possess strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!