Sales Engineer (ALTRES In-House)
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our team! We are seeking a Sales Engineer for our Honolulu and Maui sales team. If you have strong customer service skills and love taking on presentations, this might be the perfect job for you.
The Sales Engineer provides demonstrations and support for our ALTRES propriety technology HR Symphony to facilitate the sale of our HR outsourcing services. This individual is able to actively drive and manage the technology evaluation phase of the sales cycle by presenting to a small group of executives on various levels. Sales Engineers must be able to listen to the prospects' pain points and recommend a tailored solution that matches our technology with the prospects' needs.
This position will work collaboratively with a diverse team of sales representatives along with staff from other departments to successfully execute sales. This individual needs to be solution-oriented, adaptable, and have the ability to think critically on their feet. This role may also be responsible for some account management and training support for our technology after the sales process is completed.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with some flexiblity
- Honolulu, Oahu
- Kahului, Maui
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain HR Symphony and simplicityHR services to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with sales team members to understand customer pain points to assist in the success of the sale.
- Recommend solutions to satisfy prospects' needs and assist with technical support during and after the close of the sale.
- Act as a resource to the sales team with questions about existing clients.
- Set-up re-evaluations of services.
- Write short technical guides or other documentation as a resource to clients.
- Train other team members on technology updates.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Background in technical support, technical development, sales, or related fields.
- Proven ability to lead presentations.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to quickly adapt based on customer needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written correspondence.
- Good collaboration skills.
- HR Symphony knowledge is a plus.
Working with simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing
In-house employees of simplicityHR by ALTRES and ALTRES Staffing love what they do. We are a large, locally-owned, family business with a strong workplace culture. The pace at ALTRES is fast and the energy is positive.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we recognize and reward our people on an ongoing basis. We are always looking for ways to reach higher. Our employees take great pride in giving back to the local community in various ways every month.
If you welcome new challenges with a smile, consider joining the ALTRES ohana. Apply today!
We provide the most comprehensive set of benefits in the industry, including:
- Company-paid medical and dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Corporate discounts on services and entertainment
- Credit union membership
- And more!