Back to Search Results
Marine Diesel Fleet Mechanic
Marine Diesel Fleet Mechanic (209167-19)
Seeking a Mechanic for a locally owned and operated company that's been in business for over 30 years.
In this role you will be responsible for all diesel engine repairs for a commercial marine fleet of vessels.
This opportunity comes with a great benefits, pay, and schedule—don't miss out and apply today!
Pay$40 to $45 an hour
- Perform preventive maintenance and replace defective components as instructed.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards.
- Keep management informed of safety, operator and equipment observations and concerns.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible, and accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Test engines, transmissions, generators, etc. to make sure there are no mechanical problems.
- Remove and install Marine Diesel Engines, Mitsubishi, and Cat.
- Minimum 3 years of verifiable Marine Diesel Mechanic experience required.
- Verified experience with diesel marine machine rebuilds, overhauls, and major component replacement required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!