Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their underwriting team as a full-time Coordinator. In this role, you will provide excellent client service, perform administrative duties related to new group quotes and enrollments, answer incoming phone calls and emails, and follow up with brokers and clients regarding information and requests.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay$17 an hour
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails promptly.
- Effectively respond to verbal and written inquiries related to new group quotes.
- Receive and review census forms and other enrollment information.
- Log and track preliminary and final quotes.
- Coordinate new group enrollments.
- Review applications for completeness.
- Coordinate with brokers, account executives, and health plan administrators on missing information.
- Distribute final rates.
- Follow up on contingent information.
- Send plan document information to new groups.
- Log and follow up on inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- College degree; two years of experience in customer service, business, administration, or a related area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate amounts including decimals and percentages.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented, flexible, adaptable, and able to consistently meet deadlines.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!