Payment Processing Administrator
A large local company is seeking an experienced Payment Processing Administrator to assist them on a contractual basis. The contract will go for approximately 6 months with the possibility of extension. Pay may be negotiable depending on experience.
Experience with SAP is desired but no required, however we're looking for someone with prior billing related experience who possesses the ability to learn new software systems to assist with payment processing.
Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$20 an hour
- Receive payments from customers by mail, drop box, cash processing.
- Balance all payments, verify/resolve discrepancies and prepare daily reports as needed.
- Perform cash processing duties as assigned; apply payments to customer accounts and prepare checks for deposit to banks.
- Process authorized general ledger payments and disbursement requests from employees.
- Obtain information either through customers or other sources via telephone, form letter, etc., to ensure proper payment.
- Process payments to suspended accounts and make necessary transfers.
- Check records for payments made on customer accounts.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages.
- Sort and distribute bills, work orders, and computer reports; maintain log and files.
- Type letters, create and produce Excel reports, bills, etc.; maintain various files.
- Open mail and sort checks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous accounting or billing related education or work experience required.
- Comfortable working with computers and various software. SAP experience desired, but not required.
- Demonstrated 10-key proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain flexible and positive in a demanding work environment.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
About ALTRES Staffing
ALTRES Staffing is hiring for full-time, part-time, and project-based jobs with some of Hawaii's top companies on Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island
Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!