Mental Health Specialist (Maui)
ALTRES Medical and Maui Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic is seeking a full-time Mental Health Specialist to start ASAP.
As a Mental Health Specialist, you will evaluate patients of all ages and provide individual and group therapy services.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm with occasional weekends
Pay$50 an hour
- Perform mental health and risk assessments.
- Provide therapy services in both individual and group format to all ages.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team consisting of psychiatrists, advanced practice registered nurses (APRN), clinical psychologists, social workers, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, and/or mental health counselors.
- Current Hawaii license to practice as a Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist or Mental Health Counselor.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 12 semester credits hours in psychology or social work.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience providing mental health clinical services to individuals, couples, families or groups with mental illness.
About ALTRES Medical
ALTRES Medical is hiring nurses and health care workers for per diem shifts and full-time jobs at Hawaii’s top healthcare facilities. It’s easy and fast to apply and there is never a fee for you.
Supplement your income by picking up shifts on your schedule. Get notified about shifts and openings as they become available. Apply today!