A medical outpatient facility is seeking a Medical Scheduler to join their team. In this role you will schedule appointments, collect medical records, and process insurance paperwork.
If you have some prior experience in a healthcare setting and are able to handle a heavy call volume, you could be perfect for this role!
This is a great opportunity for full-time work with a convenient schedule, benefits and parking. Apply today!
HoursFull-time, Tuesday to Saturday, 5:30am-2:00pm
Pay$20 an hour
- Schedule and reschedule medical appointments.
- Contact medical offices to collect prior medical records.
- Remain up-to-date with clinical, provider, and scheduling information.
- Execute insurance processes.
- Perform other clerical and patient support tasks as necessary.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative or clinical healthcare experience required.
- Radiology experience highly desired.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines with a heavy call volume.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn scheduling software.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!