Payroll and Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you interested in using your experience to try out different industries? A local non-profit that helps seniors is immediately looking for someone to assist them with payroll and accounts payable duties for about 2-3 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the non-profit sector and secure full-time work for the coming months.
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
LocationLiliha, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$25 an hour
- Manage all aspects of the payroll processing cycle.
- Conduct audits of payroll data to ensure accurate submissions of all required government and tax filings.
- Process account payable. Ensure proper coding and approval for all expenditures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in either payroll processing or accounting required. Experience in both preferred.
- Available to start ASAP and commit for about 2-3 months.
- Strong eye for detail.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!