ALTRES Medical is immediately seeking a full-time Peer Support Specialist to start a long-term assignment at Maui Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic ASAP. In this role you will provide community support and assist patients with the accomplishment of their mental wellness and recovery goals.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!
If you have excellent interpersonal skills and love helping people, you could be exactly who we're looking for to fill this role. Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm with occasional weekends
Pay$22 an hour
- Assist patient in the development of individual goals.
- Serve as an advocate, mentor, or facilitator for resolution of issues.
- Develop community support and provide education on ways to maintain personal wellness and recovery.
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Certified by the Behavioral Health Administration Peer Specialist Program.
- Prior experience working in substance abuse, mental health, or human service field is preferred. Volunteer work will be considered.
About ALTRES Medical
ALTRES Medical is hiring nurses and health care workers for per diem shifts and full-time jobs at Hawaii’s top healthcare facilities. It’s easy and fast to apply and there is never a fee for you.
Supplement your income by picking up shifts on your schedule. Get notified about shifts and openings as they become available. Apply today!