A well-known non-profit organization is currently looking for additional administrative help through the end of the year with possible extension. The selected candidates will provide guidance to those applying for housing assistance.
Applicants for this role should possess strong customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity to expand your skills and gain valuable work experience.
Parking will be provided!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$16.50 an hour
- Review applications for housing assistance.
- Assist in determining assistance eligibility.
- Answer questions via phone and email regarding the application process, eligibility and application status.
- Previous customer service or administrative experience.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel. Familiarity with Access is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Positive attitude with good customer service skills.
- Comfortable dealing with applicants that might be irate.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!