Advanced Practice RN (Maui)
ALTRES Medical is immediately seeking a full-time APRN to start ASAP. This is a long-term contract with the Maui Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic.
In this role, you will interview and examine patients, order labs, develop treatment plans, and prescribe medications.
Candidates for this role will need a current license as an advanced practice registered nurse and 1 year of clinical supervisory experience.
We are also seeking candidates for RN and LPN openings.
Upon qualifying, you will receive free medical insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401(k) plan, employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment, and many other outstanding benefits!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:30pm with occasional weekends
Pay$70 an hour
- Assist Medical Director in developing clinical practice guidelines.
- Interview patients.
- Perform physical examinations.
- Order labs and tests.
- Prescribe medication and treatments.
- Make referrals for secondary and tertiary care.
- Document and code all patient contact in the medical record.
- Current Hawaii APRN license and licensed with prescriptive authority.
- Current Family Nurse Practitioner-BC certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- 1 year of clinical supervisory experience.
About ALTRES Medical
ALTRES Medical is hiring nurses and health care workers for per diem shifts and full-time jobs at Hawaii’s top healthcare facilities. It’s easy and fast to apply and there is never a fee for you.
Supplement your income by picking up shifts on your schedule. Get notified about shifts and openings as they become available. Apply today!