Bilingual Japanese Secretary
A life insurance firm in downtown Honolulu is seeking an experienced admin who is fluent in Japanese to cover while their primary admin is on a leave of absence through the end of the year. Responsibilities include answering phone calls, assisting with various admin tasks, and maintaining client relationships.
Qualified candidates will be able to start ASAP and commit through the end of the year.
This is a part-time, temporary position with a Monday to Friday schedule, and parking is provided. Apply today to be immediately considered.
HoursPart-time, Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (flexible, 25 hours/week)
Pay$20 to $22 an hour
- Answer phones, take/relay messages, transfer calls.
- Maintain client relationships.
- Assist agents with various admin tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in Japanese (speak, read, and write).
- Familiarity working in a Japanese company is a plus, but not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to start ASAP and commit through the end of the year
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!