Human Resources Director
We're immediately seeking and experience HR professional with supervisory background for a full-time opening with a local non-profit.
The HR Director is responsible for implementing, evaluating and improving employee programs and ensuring that all employee-related policies align with the organizations values, goals, and established regulations.
This organization offers generous benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance (Kaiser or HMSA); life insurance; PTO; 401(k); and on-site parking. Apply today!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, with some evening and weekends as needed
Pay$70,000 to $80,000 a year
- Develop programs that enhance employee support and satisfaction.
- Conduct orientation and training programs.
- Ensure job requirements and job descriptions for all positions are up to date.
- Develop recruitment processes incl. candidate testing, interviewing practices, counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Oversee employee performance and train managers to evaluate, coach and discipline employees.
- Oversee and participate in employee discipline and discharge decisions and meetings.
- Maintain and coordinate employee benefits programs and claims. Assess benefit needs and recommend new benefits.
- Maintain past and employment current records in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations.
- Supervise and oversee the work of HR staff.
- Perform additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field.
- At least five 5 years of HR Generalist experience with experience supervising and developing staff.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and HRIS systems. Ability to quickly learn new technology systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- TB clearance, Covid-19 vaccination and Hep B clearance or vaccination required by client for this position.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!