A reputable mechanical contractor is looking for a full-time Service Coordinator to provide daily support to the Service department.
In this position, you will be responsible for answering phones and taking orders, creating schedules and dispatching Technicians for maintenance, and processing orders for invoicing. If you are well organized and a great communicator, this position is perfect for you!
Parking will be provided for you.
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm or 7:30am-4:30pm
LocationKalihi, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$25 to $30 an hour
- Provide admin support to the Service Manager.
- Create work order tickets and distribute to responsible parties.
- Collect ad review paperwork to ensure accuracy.
- Dispatch technicians to job sites island wide.
- Answer phone calls and route to appropriate party.
- Handle scanning, faxing, filing, and collating.
- Collect timecards, review for accuracy, and forward to Payroll for processing.
- Compile, update, and maintain department records.
- Collect credit card information for COD payments as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous administrative/clerical experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, solution focused, and adaptable.
- Flexible to work evenings as needed.
- Upon hire, this position is contingent on clearing a drug screening.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!