Office Assistant / Bookkeeper
If you're looking to join a successful business to grow your career, you came to the right place!
A successful development company with a large real estate portfolio is seeking an Office Assistant/Bookkeeper to join their team.
You will need some prior office experience, but bookkeeping experience is not required, making this an excellent opportunity to grow your skills!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
LocationDowntown, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$40,000 a year
- Answer phone calls.
- Handle data entry for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist property managers with various clerical duties such as scheduling, printing, filing, etc.
- High school diploma required.
- At least 1-3 years of previous office experience.
- Bookkeeping experience helpful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!