Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team and help with day-to-day duties in the accounting department. Duties of this job include processing and submitting payments, managing company credit card reconciliations, and performing data entry.
Tandem parking is available. Upon hire, benefits include medical, drug, vision, dental, vacation/sick leave, 401k, cafeteria plan, group life and long-term disability insurance.
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm or 9am to 6pm (flexible)
Pay$15 to $21 an hour
- Process and submit payments for all invoices.
- Communicate with vendors and subcontractors as needed.
- Manage company credit card reconciliations.
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with trade contractors (i.e. in trade shops, parts, or services) preferred.
- Experience with invoice management portals (QuickBooks, Sage, Foundation) a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to use an automated accounting system.
- Ability to sort, check, count and verify numbers to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!