Our client is seeking a HR Manager to join their team. The HR Manager is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units and serves as a consultant to managers and supervisors on HR-related issues. The qualified candidate will have their bachelor's degree in HR, minimum 3 years' experience resolving complex employee relations issues, and possess working knowledge of HR disciplines including federal and state labor laws, performance management, and employee relations.
If this sounds like a job for you, apply today for immediate consideration!
HoursFull-time, Monday to Friday
Pay$55,000 a year
- Provides guidance and input on business units’ structure and workforce planning.
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with the administrative support of the Human Resources Department.
- Partners with recruiting to fill open positions within designated business unit.
- Conducts full cycle on boarding for all new hires within designated business unit.
- Administer benefits and compensation plans with designated business unit.
- Consults with managers and supervisors, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Partner with HR manager to resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day guidance, coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions with managers and supervisors.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs and partners with training to coordinate resources.
- Ensures all HRIS systems are optimized and end users are properly trained on how to use them.
- Works with Payroll Specialist to ensure all leave requests are properly documented.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 year's experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- SRHM-CP or SHRM-SCP or PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of various HR disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must possess exceptional people skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of all sensitive data.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!