Do you have finance experience and are looking to join a successful team?
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who will assist with financial planning and decision support, while working with leaders across multiple departments and serving as a liaison between the finance team and various departments. The qualified candidate will have their bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an analyst or financial planning capacity and possess strong analytical and mathematical skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your finance career and play a role in financial decision making for a successful business!
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
LocationAirport Area, Honolulu, Oahu
Pay$57,000 a year
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Source, organize and maintain data required to complete reports and provide analysis.
- Support various department leaders by providing in-depth analysis/reporting monthly.
- Assist with planning the annual budget.
- Provide valuable and timely analysis to all levels of management to support sound business decision making.
- Develop financial models to support strategic decisions, significant transactions, and explore financial impacts of potential opportunities.
- Continuously develop systems and processes by proactively identifying opportunities to improve, automate and scale reporting tools and methodologies.
- Provide accounting support.
- Provide ad-hoc support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in an analyst or financial planning & analysis capacity.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong data gathering, modeling, and analysis skills.
- Strong mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging, and percentages.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask, remain organized, and meet deadlines.
Why Work With ALTRES
We take the stress out of the job search process, connecting you with some of the most sought-after full-time, part-time, and project-based positions across Hawaii.
The best part? Our services are always 100% FREE for job seekers.
And once you qualify, you'll receive a host of amazing benefits, including:
- free medical insurance
- holiday and vacation pay
- a 401(k) plan with 6% match
- employee discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
- and many other outstanding perks
Don't wait - apply today and let ALTRES Staffing help you take the next step in your career!